Halls & Accommodation
There are 3 magnificent large halls out of which one hall is open air and also ample parking space for about 2000 cars to park.
The description of halls is as under:
1) Shree Bhumipurush Sabhagrah
- Shree Bhumipurush Sabhagrah has a total build up area of 878 M2 (45 x 19.5 M) including 1 stage of 45 M2 (7.50 x 6.10 M), 2 dressing room of 15 M2 (5 x 3 M), and has potential to resist 400 sitting capacity in 260 M2 of hall. The hall is also equipped with sufficient chairs to meet the above demand.
- Bhojan Graha has a buildup area of 400 M2, 85 M2 cooking area and 50 M2 store room for keeping cooking material.
- First floor of this hall consists of 16 rooms with attached bathroom and toilet. Out of this 2 rooms are 12 M2 (4x3M) and 14 rooms are 9 M2 (3x3M) with 24 hrs hot water system.
2) Shree Shantadurga Faterpekarin Sabhagrah
- Shree Shantadurga Faterpekarin Sabhagrah has a built up area of 370 M2 (37 x 10M) including 1 stage 50 M2 (5×10 M), 2 dressing room 15 M2 (3x5M), with attached toilets and has potential to resist 400 sitting capacity. The hall is also equipped with sufficient chairs to meet the above demand.
- Bhojan Grah has a built up area of 320 M2 out of that 40 M2 cooking area and 290 M2 dining area.
- There are two separate toilets for gents and ladies.
3) Saptakotishwar Open Hall
- Saptakotishwar open hall has a built up area of 1040 M2 (46×25 M) in which stage is about 80 M2 (10×8 M) and sitting area is 960 M2
- Ample parking space for about 2000 cars to park.